Hi,

I want to allow in filenames : alphabetic and numeric characters plus =

underscore, dollar sign, dash, dot and parenthesis.
I had added brackets, but when I added backslashed brackets, I could not =

create file any more.

Here is what I had written :

PathAllowFilter "^[a-zA-Z0-9_\.\$()\[\]-]+$"

What was wrong ?

Thanks for your ... light !

=

p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Wed Aug 16 13:27:00 GMT 2006 =

=

=

D=E9couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le =
sujet ! =

Yahoo! Questions/R=E9ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions e=
t vos exp=E9riences. =

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com =

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
er
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=...63057&dat=3D1=
21642