Hi Sven,

Thanks for that, problem is I am on RedHat El, 3

Regards
Steve
>On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 10:07:02PM +0100, Steve Farmer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can obtain the source for 1.2.10-15 ?

>apt-get source proftpd
>if you've a reasonable sources.list
>or http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/proftpd for all others.
>
>Sven
>--
>Das Fernsehen ist die gr=F6=DFte kulturelle Katastrophe, die die Erde in=

der Zeit,
>an die wir uns erinnern k=F6nnen, erlebt hat.
> [ Joseph Weizenbaum ]

ut
>a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge tra=

ck?
>If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy.
>Play to win an NEC 61" plasma display: http://www.necitguy.com/?r

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you=20
want to test a man's character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/

Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au
Email: hts@hts.com.au Tel: +61 403 062 000