Hi,

Does anyone know where I can obtain the source for 1.2.10-15 ?

TIA
Steve
>Hi Steve!
>Just after upgrading proftpd to Version 1.2.10-15 (via apt-get) the problems
>seem to have vanished. Well...they seem to have...I'll certainly keep an eye
>on the service.
>
>However, BIG thanx for your efforts!

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/

Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au
Email: hts@hts.com.au Tel: +61 403 062 000