Von: proftp-user-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailtoroftp-user-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] Im Auftrag von Steve =
Farmer
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juni 2005 22:35
An: proftp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: [Proftpd-user] Another "ProFTPD terminating =
(signal
11) "

Hi

I have been fighting a number of other fires but=20
I am now ready to attack this one !

I will set up a test environment with debugging=20
on and stress test it until it dies,I will then=20
send a backtrace to TJ

Regards
Steve
>You are right, Steve.
>As a matter of fact I really have some problems producing a backtrace, =

for
>whenever I start proftpd within gdb I am unable to connect. I've =

checked
the
>parameters that I passed and everything looks fine. Nevertheless =

proftpd
>doesn't seem to accept connections when started from within gdb. That's

most
>certainly an error of mine although I carefully followed the =

instructions
>given at
>http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc...debugging.html. =

Any
>ideas?
>
>W.
>

>-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

(signal
11)
>"
>
>Hi
>
>If whisky can't produce a backtrace I can do it in a week or so
>
>Steve
>> > Mmhh...I've tried these settings but unfortunately with no =

success.
>ProFTPD
>>> still terminates just after a user has logged in. Anyway, Steve,

thanks
>>> again for your help. Any further ideas are still more than =

welcome.

> >Obtaining a backtrace would be most helpful:
>>
>> =

http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc...debugging.html

>>TJ
>>
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

~~~
~

http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=3Doffad-ysdn-ostg-q22005

>--
>Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
>character, give him power.
>-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
>Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/
>
>Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au=20
>Email: hts@hts.com.au Tel: +61 403 062 000

collaborate
>online with coworkers and clients while avoiding the high cost of =

travel
and
>communications. There is no equipment to buy and you can meet as often =

as
>you want. Try it
>free.http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=3D7402&al...135&op=3Dclick
>Introducing Yahoo! Search Developer Network - Create apps using Yahoo!
>Search APIs Find out how you can build Yahoo! directly into your own
>Applications - visit=20
>http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr______..._____________=

___
__
>ProFTPD Users List
>Unsubscribe problems?
>http://www.proftpd.org/list-unsub.html

--=20
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you=20
want to test a man's character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/

Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au =20
Email: hts@hts.com.au Tel: +61 403 062 000

shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office luge
track?
If you want to score the big prize, get to know the little guy. =20