>No. mod_radius only sends two types of RADIUS packets: authentication and
>accounting. Are there any debug logs generated by your RADIUS server, for
>confirming that it is indeed adding those attributes to its reply packets?

No, but I've never seen anything in a radius log about adding
attributes to an authentication packet. I'm really confused about how
this is supposed to work. It would be really helpful to have a sample
radius/sqlserver and radius/users to go with mod_radius, because it's
clearly not working out of the box.

-Greg G