--=_alternative 0057BD9AC125700C_=

I tried to figure out if proftp does support CCC (RFC 2228) . I could not
find any directive and the search function on the mailing list is down.

As reading the RFC it was not clear to me, if CCC does effect the control
channel only or if it switch encryption completely off. Does anybody know
some more details?

The other question is if XCRC is supported.

Thank you

Best regards

Peter Heuchert