I don't know if this is a bug or a limitation so I'll throw this out and
see what happens...

I'm trying to set up a TransferRate limit for a given directory tree.
The user has a DefaultRoot of ~/pub. I've created the .ftpaccess file
with the TransferRate directive in it. I would like to apply the limits
to all files in all directories below ~/pub. If I put the file in
either ~ or ~/pub, it seems to be ignored. If I put it in the same
directory as the file, it works beautifully.

On the other hand, if I add a with a TransferRate
in it in the proftpd.conf file, it all works well but now this is out of
the hands of my user.

Can I have a .ftpaccess file that will be used for sub-directories as

Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?