Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem with a proftpd server (1.2.9).
We have users who upload files via wifi hotspots.
Since the ISP changed the hotspots config (behing double NAT now),
users can't upload anymore.

What's strange: routing is ok, access lists or firewalls are ok.
The TCP session is established, banner sent to the client.
The client send "USER username", the server send a ACK then nothing!

And nothing relevant in the logs!

It's not a MTU problem, nor a passive/active one...
Help!

Xavier
--
Free shell account on www.rootshell.be!