I'm aware that ftp/tls has issues when behind NAT'ing firewalls. We're
currently NAT'ing behind a Pix and I'd like to know if anybody has been
able to successfully do secure transfers in this kind of setup. If it
can't be done, then I won't waste my time trying, but if it's do-able,
it will add a lot of value to my customer community.

Thanks,
.../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, RHCE