With wu-ftpd, I was able to see the Last Login time for my ftp only
users with a simple finger command. Now that I've moved 1500 users over
to ProFTPd, I don't get this any more. Is there some setting that I've
missed that allows me to update the last login time for ftp connections?

Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?