About Linking Error - PPP

This is a discussion on About Linking Error - PPP ; Hi I m developing a chat programm using bluetooth protocol. GUID serviceID = OBEXFileTransferServiceClass_UUID; sa.serviceClassId=serviceID;//ServerGuid; I used above code segment in my programme. I got this at the time of complilation.pls tell me how to remove this error. error LNK2001: ...

  1. About Linking Error

    Hi

    I m developing a chat programm using bluetooth protocol.
    GUID serviceID = OBEXFileTransferServiceClass_UUID;
    sa.serviceClassId=serviceID;//ServerGuid;
    I used above code segment in my programme.
    I got this at the time of complilation.pls tell me how to remove this
    error.

    error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
    OBEXFileTransferServiceClass_UUID Client.obj
    fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals Pocket PC 2003

    thx

  2. Re: About Linking Error

    "prn" writes:
    > I m developing a chat programm using bluetooth protocol.
    > GUID serviceID = OBEXFileTransferServiceClass_UUID;
    > sa.serviceClassId=serviceID;//ServerGuid;
    > I used above code segment in my programme.
    > I got this at the time of complilation.pls tell me how to remove this
    > error.
    >
    > error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
    > OBEXFileTransferServiceClass_UUID Client.obj
    > fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals Pocket PC 2003

    That doesn't look at all related to PPP. You might want to find a
    newsgroup or other support forum that is related to Windows, Pocket
    PC, Bluetooth, or similar bits. You likely won't find those experts
    here.

    A quick google search turns up many hits on this problem, including:

    http://www.lenholgate.com/archives/000102.html

    --
    James Carlson 42.703N 71.076W

+ Reply to Thread