PPPoE Server on Windows system - PPP

This is a discussion on PPPoE Server on Windows system - PPP ; Dear all, has anyone use Windows to make PPPoE Sever? If possible, can somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance!!...

  1. PPPoE Server on Windows system

    Dear all, has anyone use Windows to make PPPoE Sever? If possible, can
    somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance!!

  2. Re: PPPoE Server on Windows system

    hi, ya i did
    using RASPPPOE 0.99
    www.raspppoe.com

    Stanley wrote:
    > Dear all, has anyone use Windows to make PPPoE Sever? If possible, can
    > somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance!!

  3. Re: PPPoE Server on Windows system

    Thanks for reply. I have used it, and my client can successfully
    connect to my pppoe server, but the problem is that I cannot share my
    internet to the client! Please can you tell me how to do that? Thanks

    Ayad wrote:
    > hi, ya i did
    > using RASPPPOE 0.99
    > www.raspppoe.com
    >
    > Stanley wrote:
    > > Dear all, has anyone use Windows to make PPPoE Sever? If possible, can
    > > somebody tell me how? Thanks in advance!!

+ Reply to Thread