paramters passing to plugins.. - PPP

This is a discussion on paramters passing to plugins.. - PPP ; Hi, anybody has experience to develop some specific parameters passing to pppd plugins ? i'm trying to pass qos policy to pppd main systems from custom made plugins. any examples would be welcome and good to me. thanks in advance. ...

  1. paramters passing to plugins..

    Hi, anybody has experience to develop some specific parameters passing
    to pppd plugins ? i'm trying to pass qos policy to pppd main systems
    from custom made plugins. any examples would be welcome and good to me.
    thanks in advance.

    MK

  2. Re: paramters passing to plugins..

    shetravel@gmail.com writes:
    > Hi, anybody has experience to develop some specific parameters passing
    > to pppd plugins ? i'm trying to pass qos policy to pppd main systems
    > from custom made plugins. any examples would be welcome and good to me.
    > thanks in advance.

    What parameters do you want to pass? Are you talking about adding new
    command line options to pppd (which is done within plugins using
    add_options()) or some other sorts of parameters?

    See the 'pppd/plugins' directory in the source for example pppd
    plugins.

    --
    James Carlson, KISS Network