Info about BS-26 and GSM Data Calls - PPP

This is a discussion on Info about BS-26 and GSM Data Calls - PPP ; I am looking for some info on BS-26 particular a functional details on how to use it with GSM data modem like MC35i (from Siemens) or any other, and what kind of features are expected from the receiving end. How ...

  1. Info about BS-26 and GSM Data Calls

    I am looking for some info on BS-26 particular a functional details on
    how to use it with GSM data modem like MC35i (from Siemens) or any
    other, and what kind of features are expected from the receiving end.

    How the BS-26 service differ from a GSM Data call ?

    Looking for some valuable links on the web from where more about them
    can be learned.

    Thanks n Regards
    Sarabjit S. Rupaal

  2. Re: Info about BS-26 and GSM Data Calls

    Sarabjit.Rupaal@gmail.com writes:
    > How the BS-26 service differ from a GSM Data call ?

    My understanding is that BS-26 _is_ a GSM data call at 9600bps.

    But I think you have the wrong newsgroup for your question. Neither
    GSM nor BS-26 is PPP.

    --
    James Carlson, KISS Network