Looking for IC::Radius.pm - PPP

This is a discussion on Looking for IC::Radius.pm - PPP ; This is somewhat remotely on topic. Our old ICRadius server died and I had to reinstall on a newer system. It works fine, but I cannot for the heck of me find the IC::Radius module for the CGI web administration ...

  1. Looking for IC::Radius.pm

    This is somewhat remotely on topic.

    Our old ICRadius server died and I had to reinstall on a newer system. It
    works fine, but I cannot for the heck of me find the IC::Radius module for
    the CGI web administration script.

    I checked cpan, google, inside the ICRadius tarball, etc.

    Does anyone have an idea where I could find a copy? Perhaps someone
    running ICRadius with the web interface might have a copy.

    Thanks in advance.

    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Re: Looking for IC::Radius.pm

+ Reply to Thread