nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp - PPP

This is a discussion on nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp - PPP ; I wish to access the present newsgroup via nntp server. Could you suggest one? Thanks, Rodolfo...

  1. nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp

    I wish to access the present newsgroup via nntp server.
    Could you suggest one?

    Thanks,
    Rodolfo

  2. Re: nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp

    rodolfo.medina@gmail.com writes:
    > I wish to access the present newsgroup via nntp server.
    > Could you suggest one?

    Your ISP should provide one. If it doesn't, then search around for
    public nntp servers. There seem to be a few limited ones that are
    available, plus several (such as giganews) that are paid-for services.

    --
    James Carlson, KISS Network

  3. Re: nntp server for comp.protocols.ppp

    R.L. Horn wrote:

    > The only [intentionally] free public server I know of is aioe.org, with whom I've
    > been pretty satisfied.

    With my newsreader I opened the aioe.org server, but couldn't find in
    it
    the comp.protocols.ppp newsgroup.
    I only found the following:

    K 0: aioe.dict.helpdesk