Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please. - PPP

This is a discussion on Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please. - PPP ; Wavecom modem WMUX command and PPP There was a discussion here a while back, including a guy called XMLSDK, about using the WMUX multiplexing command to allow use of AT commands during a PPP session on Wavecom modems. Can anyone ...

  1. Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please.

    Wavecom modem WMUX command and PPP

    There was a discussion here a while back, including a guy called XMLSDK,
    about using the WMUX multiplexing command to allow use of AT commands
    during a PPP session on Wavecom modems.

    Can anyone tell me what conclusion it came to, or where I can find the
    real email addresses of the people involved?

    David Collier

    email can be sent to Dexdyne.com , under name from_usenet@

  2. Re: Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please.

    from_usenet_comp_protocols_ppp@dexdyne.com (David Collier) writes:
    > Can anyone tell me what conclusion it came to, or where I can find the
    > real email addresses of the people involved?

    Did you try a Google search? The first link on this page is the
    conversation you're looking for:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ch&sa=N&tab=wg

    and if you click on the obscured email addresses, it'll tell you the
    real addresses of the posters involved in the discussion.

    The bottom line is that nobody has code to do this.

    --
    James Carlson, KISS Network

  3. Re: Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please.

    In article , james.d.carlson@sun.com (James
    Carlson) wrote:

    > from_usenet_comp_protocols_ppp@dexdyne.com (David Collier) writes:
    > > Can anyone tell me what conclusion it came to, or where I can find
    > > the real email addresses of the people involved?

    > Did you try a Google search? The first link on this page is the
    > conversation you're looking for:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...PPP&btnG=Googl
    > e+Search&sa=N&tab=wg
    >
    > and if you click on the obscured email addresses, it'll tell you the
    > real addresses of the posters involved in the discussion.

    Thanks - I didn't know I could get to old usenet stuff via google.
    thanks for that

    > The bottom line is that nobody has code to do this.

    It looks as if using the AT+CMUX command would be a more standard way to
    achieve the result I want anyway... trouble is no-one seems to have
    developed a driver for that either ! :-(

    David Collier

    email can be sent to Dexdyne.com , under name from_usenet@

  4. Re: Wavecom AT command encapsulation discussion - help please.

    from_usenet_comp_protocols_ppp@dexdyne.com (David Collier) writes:
    > It looks as if using the AT+CMUX command would be a more standard way to
    > achieve the result I want anyway... trouble is no-one seems to have
    > developed a driver for that either ! :-(

    Looks like your big chance to be famous. ;-}

    --
    James Carlson, KISS Network