Hi,

I would like to run PPP over Frame Relay on a High Speed Serial
Interface. I am trying to add support for synchronous ppp in the High
Speed Serial Interface.Is there any docs available besides the
generic-hdlc.txt in the linux documentation.

Is it possible to create FR PVC's(multicast) without running PPP on the
High Speed Serial Interface. Because i need to receive some control
packets on the High Speed Serial Interface and give to a Higher Layer
application like UDP.

The FR PVC's will be created between the Satellite terminal and the
FRAD switch which will be there in the Hub side.

Thanks
Vanitha