hi all,

i want to connect my FC3 machine to the my wives office through vpn. I use
pptp for is (pptpclient.sourceforge.net). However, only root is allowed to
connect the tunnel to the server. If my wife wants to work at home, she
needs to be able to connect without becoming super user. the tool
pptpconfig connnects perfectly, but depends on gtk and has no commndline
options. Therefore it cannot be used as script in the directory /etc/init.d
I'm almost clueless about php, and understand only about 10% of the man
pages "pppd" and "pptp". I have the connection settings in
"/etc/ppp/peers/" and is called "work". Can some provide me with a shell
script i can use at boot time?

Roald