Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this--but not really
sure where else would be better. :-)

Who currently maintains the 'radiusclient' that is part of pppd? Samba
project?

I know this is an open project so I could (and hope to) take a stab at
modifying it, but I just wanted to make sure work wasn't being
duplicated. Specifically I'd like to see support for Ascend-*
attributes (packet filtering stuff) and rate shaping. This would
target Linux 2.4/2.6 specifically using iptables and tc.

Anyways, just trying to figure out if there was a specific "team" or
home site for the radiusclient development.

Thanks for any responses/flames. :-)