can I use window as a ppp server ? - PPP

This is a discussion on can I use window as a ppp server ? - PPP ; Hello, As the title says, I want to know if it is possible to use window machine as a ppp server. Any experience will be useful to me. Thank you in advance. onions@doosan.com...

  1. can I use window as a ppp server ?

    Hello,

    As the title says, I want to know if it is possible to use window machine
    as a ppp server. Any experience will be useful to me.

    Thank you in advance.

    onions@doosan.com

  2. Re: can I use window as a ppp server ?

    onions@kr01.piahost.net (onions) writes:
    > As the title says, I want to know if it is possible to use window machine
    > as a ppp server. Any experience will be useful to me.

    This isn't really a PPP question, but rather a Windows question.

    You should probably do searches on "Windows RAS".

    --
    James Carlson, IP Systems Group