Hi group,

I am looking into a hobbyist type application (for now) and need Borland C
4.5 compatible library and/or source code for everything needed to do a PPP
dial-up via serial port modem. Additional functionality like FTP would be a
great plus.

Preference is for free library/source but *low cost* shareware or commercial
can also be considered. As I would like to integrate the functionality into
a multi-tasking x86 MS-DOS based application, standalone PPP utilities &
diallers are not suitable in my context.

Anybody can point me in the right direction for this ?

Many thanks.

HS