DOS+PPP+GPRS help - PPP

This is a discussion on DOS+PPP+GPRS help - PPP ; Hello I've problem: Nokia 6310i ,serial cable , I cannot establish GPRS connection in DOS. I'm using pppd, lsppp - effect is same: dial *99# - OK PPP link down ... Anybody help me ? TomR...

  1. DOS+PPP+GPRS help

    Hello

    I've problem:

    Nokia 6310i ,serial cable , I cannot establish GPRS connection in DOS.
    I'm using pppd, lsppp - effect is same:

    dial *99# - OK
    PPP link down ...

    Anybody help me ?

    TomR

  2. Re: DOS+PPP+GPRS help

    "TomR" wrote in message news:cvhu0e$2pd$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
    > Hello
    >
    > I've problem:
    >
    > Nokia 6310i ,serial cable , I cannot establish GPRS connection in DOS.
    > I'm using pppd, lsppp - effect is same:
    >
    > dial *99# - OK
    > PPP link down ...
    >
    > Anybody help me ?
    >
    > TomR

    Hi Tom,

    I think you'll need to post more info to get a fix. The immediate advice is to check with your
    operator that GPRS has been enabled. See earlier thread -
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...22&btnG=Search
    for info that may help.

    Clive

    --
    Clive "at" .....
    Founder/Protocol Stack Development Engineer - Blueprint Programming Ltd

+ Reply to Thread