Hey,

I'm working on setting up a ppp server on linux, and have run into a limit
on the number of PPP interfaces i'm able to bring up. I can bring up
interfaces ppp0 to ppp99, and then it refuses to establish any more ppp
connections until i close one of the previous ones. I have found hard coded
limits in both the kernel and pppd and raised them to higher numbers, but
have had no joy in creating any more PPP interfaces.

I'm assuming there must be some way around this, but I can't find anything
on the subject on the internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel