GPRS and Siemens TC45 module - PPP

This is a discussion on GPRS and Siemens TC45 module - PPP ; Hi people, I'm in a trouble with the Siemens TC45 module. I'm developing a java (j2me) aplication for telecontrol that need a GPRS conection to an intranet. First of all, I have to set up the connection settings with the ...

  1. GPRS and Siemens TC45 module

    Hi people,
    I'm in a trouble with the Siemens TC45 module.
    I'm developing a java (j2me) aplication for telecontrol that need a GPRS
    conection to an intranet.
    First of all, I have to set up the connection settings with the at command
    AT^SJNET=gprs,accespoint,user,password,dns

    When I try to put the username like "user01@server" the modem reject the
    command and returns ERROR, but if I try with another username without @,
    like "user01" the command works OK...
    The real username have an @ and I can't change it :-(

    Anyone knows How I can workaround this problem??

    Thanks very much!

    Javier.

  2. Re: GPRS and Siemens TC45 module

    Sharp schrieb:
    > Hi people,
    > I'm in a trouble with the Siemens TC45 module.
    > I'm developing a java (j2me) aplication for telecontrol that need a GPRS
    > conection to an intranet.
    > First of all, I have to set up the connection settings with the at command
    > AT^SJNET=gprs,accespoint,user,password,dns
    >
    > When I try to put the username like "user01@server" the modem reject the
    > command and returns ERROR, but if I try with another username without @,
    > like "user01" the command works OK...
    > The real username have an @ and I can't change it :-(

    Hi Javier.

    did you ask the Customer Support at Wireless Modules Portal?

    Maybe someone at the Siemens Developer Portal is able to help:

    wbr
    Christoph

    --
    Reclaim Your Inbox!