Hey,

I'm working on setting up PPP connections over L2TP authenticating on a
Radius server by using PPPd's PAM support (enough acronyms there? After
much research and/or suffering i finally got PPP using pam and authing off
radius such that i can establish PPP connections over the L2TP without a
problem.

My problem at the moment is getting PPP to use the IP address supplied by
radius in the auth response. l2tpd supplies an IP of its own when it starts
pppd, so pppd seems to want to use this. I'm not even sure if PAM is
capable of passing stuff like the IP address etc back to the PPP server
without some serious fudging somewhere.

Could someone shed some light on whether or not this is possible?

Daniel