md5 in chap - PPP

This is a discussion on md5 in chap - PPP ; Hello Where I can get the detailest description of md5 for chap authentication. In RFC not all clear. I must write it on assmebler for Atmels avr microcontroller....

  1. md5 in chap

    Hello

    Where I can get the detailest description of md5 for chap authentication.
    In RFC not all clear. I must write it on assmebler for Atmels avr
    microcontroller.

  2. Re: md5 in chap

    "Andrey A. Pospelov" writes:
    > Where I can get the detailest description of md5 for chap authentication.
    > In RFC not all clear. I must write it on assmebler for Atmels avr
    > microcontroller.

    Have you looked at the source code example for MD5 provided in RFC
    1321?

    --
    James Carlson, IP Systems Group