"wd" wrote in message
news:d4c3e18d.0403291429.4fa0624a@posting.google.c om...
> Hi,
>
> I'm coding a PPPoE client on embedded platform.
> I'm looking for a simple way to setup a connection with PPPoE server
> application in order to test my implemantaion (simple single
> connection - until the PPP session is open). It can be either by
> purchasing AC, buying and installing PPPoE server software, or even
> connecting to a site that supplies PPPoE testing services (are there
> any?).
>
> Can someone recommend / guide?
>
> thanks,
> wd.

The Roaring Penguin pppoe package on redhat functions as a pppoe server -
that should work.
J--
www.pccitizen.com Safe Computing, Home wired and wireless networking tips.
....You spend your whole life figuring out what you should have done with it,
let alone what it was all about. And then your children get to do it all
over again..