implements ppp by c c++,what can i do?? - PPP

This is a discussion on implements ppp by c c++,what can i do?? - PPP ; Hi, First ,i am sorry for my badly English I want to develop a dirver for an ethernet adapter,this driver must support ppp I search document on internet ,but nothing helpful.who can give me a clew?? Thanks everyone view my ...

  1. implements ppp by c c++,what can i do??

    Hi,
    First ,i am sorry for my badly English

    I want to develop a dirver for an ethernet adapter,this driver must support ppp

    I search document on internet ,but nothing helpful.who can give me a clew??

    Thanks everyone view my subject

  2. Re: implements ppp by c c++,what can i do??

    liucy@tarena.com (Jack) writes:
    > I want to develop a dirver for an ethernet adapter,this driver must support ppp

    Ethernet and PPP are complementary link-layer technologies. Which one
    is it that you want?

    Perhaps you're looking for PPPoE. There's an implementation of that
    included in the current ppp-2.4 sources:

    ftp://ftp.samba.org/pub/ppp/

    It's in C. If you really want C++ for some reason, I don't think I
    can help.

    --
    James Carlson, IP Systems Group