ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all. - PPP

This is a discussion on ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all. - PPP ; ...

  1. ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all.

  2. Re: ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all.

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:14:19 GMT, "James Deng" wrote:

    You might want to look at section 3 of
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc1855.txt

    and you definitely want to look at

    Lew Pitcher
    IT Consultant, Enterprise Application Architecture,

  3. Re: ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all.

    > Subject: Re: ANY UML model about PPP implementation? Thank you all.

    Are you actually looking for "Pedagogical Patterns Project," which
    seems to be related to UML?

    http://www.pedagogicalpatterns.org/

    If you do mean the Point-to-Point Protocol (RFC 1661), then I don't
    know of one. These folks, though, may:

    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~mocha/

    There's a slideware paper on the web saying they found bugs in
    ppp-2.4.0 by formal verification, but no indication of exactly what
    those bugs were.

    --
    James Carlson, IP Systems Group