For James Carlson - PPP

This is a discussion on For James Carlson - PPP ; Hello, Is there an errata for your book "PPP: Design, Implementation, and Debugging" ISBN 0-201-70053-0? I went out and bought the book several months ago, and needless to say, I have found it quite usefull in setting up different ppp ...

  1. For James Carlson

    Hello,

    Is there an errata for your book "PPP: Design, Implementation, and
    Debugging" ISBN 0-201-70053-0? I went out and bought the book several
    months ago, and needless to say, I have found it quite usefull in
    setting up different ppp configurations on my FreeBSD systems.
    --
    Daniel Rudy

    Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.

  2. Re: For James Carlson

    Daniel Rudy writes:
    > Is there an errata for your book "PPP: Design, Implementation, and
    > Debugging" ISBN 0-201-70053-0? I went out and bought the book several
    > months ago, and needless to say, I have found it quite usefull in
    > setting up different ppp configurations on my FreeBSD systems.

    No, not yet. I have a small list of items (e.g.,
    s/Shopping/Stopping/) that I've accumulated, making an official list
    of the errata is still on my large list of things to do.

    --
    James Carlson, IP Systems Group