PPP connection failed? - PPP

This is a discussion on PPP connection failed? - PPP ; I'm using RedHat 9 as a dialin server, after doing all the necessary configurations & trying to connecting to it through a telephone line, I get this error : failed in mg_init_data, dev=ttyS0, pid=3433 So, anybody knows about this error?...

  1. PPP connection failed?

    I'm using RedHat 9 as a dialin server, after doing all the necessary
    configurations & trying to connecting to it through a telephone line,
    I get this error :
    failed in mg_init_data, dev=ttyS0, pid=3433
    So, anybody knows about this error?

  2. Re: PPP connection failed?

    kh wrote:

    > I'm using RedHat 9 as a dialin server, after doing all the necessary
    > configurations & trying to connecting to it through a telephone line,
    > I get this error :
    > failed in mg_init_data, dev=ttyS0, pid=3433
    > So, anybody knows about this error?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=li...2Bmg_init_data
    http://www.swcp.com/~jgentry/pers.html
    http://axion.physics.ubc.ca/ppp-linux.html

    Ciao, Horst
    --
    »When pings go wrong (It hurts me too)« E.Clapton/E.James/P.Tscharn

+ Reply to Thread