Hi All,

I need to send the packets received by ppp(from its higher layers) to
another user space application (right now it is in the same machine)
thro' sockets. To do this I invoked the kernel level call sock_sendmsg
from the
function ppp_sync_push.

In ppp_synctty.c instead of calling the tty->driver.write function, i
have modified the code to invoke my function which will send packet
to the socket..But it crashes..It says
alloc_skb called nonatomically from interrupt. It is crashing inside
the function sock_sendmsg

Is the ppp_sync_push function run in the context of tty interrupt?

Do i need to insert the hook prior to this..?where should i hook my
proprietary function.?

Thanks,
Vanitha