PPP for embedded systems - PPP

This is a discussion on PPP for embedded systems - PPP ; For any that are interested, I've written a PPP/IP/UDP/TCP stack and command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation version up on the web that runs under windows that connects to a modem via a serial port. I haven't ...

  1. PPP for embedded systems

    For any that are interested, I've written a PPP/IP/UDP/TCP stack and command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation
    version up on the web that runs under windows that connects to a modem via a serial port. I haven't quite decided what to do
    with it yet but I'm thinking about using it for GPRS phone connections.

    If anyone wants the AVR version let me know I will sell you a programmed AVR for the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips
    you send me. It is upgradable via the seril port.

    I'd take any feedback on how useful you think something like this would be.

    thanx,

    Mike

  2. Re: PPP for embedded systems

    DUH! it is at www.nchip.com