I am in the following situation:

There are two weak ethernet connections, therefore, I want to create a
multilink ppp connection bundling these two connections.

On both sides are Linux machines.

On the client side there are ppp0 and ppp1 as interfaces to these two

I can reach the server over both connections.

I can simply build a tunnel using ssh by entering:

#: pppd updetach noauth passive multilink pty "ssh
/usr/sbin/pppd nodetach notty noauth"

assuming that is my server and I want to assign as
server's endpoint of the tunnel and as client's endpoint.

But I haven't managed to bundle the two connections.

Can anyone give me some hints? I haven't found docu for that problem.

Thank you in advance.