I have 3 computers, a 4 port router from linksys, and a dsl modem. Network
is fine, but none of the computers can browse. I can log into sites on the
one computer with a url, but not a text address leaving me to believe the
DNS is the problem. Tried pinging the DNS entries my service gave me, with
no luck. I don't have any pppoe software installed. When I have a
connection from the computer to the modem directly via the pppoe windows xp
software, it works. When I delete this pppoe software and try to use the
pppoe router, it will browse if I use url's but not the text names.