Is public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks available anywhere? - PPP

This is a discussion on Is public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks available anywhere? - PPP ; Hi, all. I know that some time ago a public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks was available via anonymous ftp from ftp.netcom.com as /pub/da/dab/ppp-2.1.2.tar.gz ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxfaq.html ). Now this site seems to be completely down. Does anyone know if ...

  1. Is public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks available anywhere?

    Hi, all.

    I know that some time ago a public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks
    was available via anonymous ftp from ftp.netcom.com as
    /pub/da/dab/ppp-2.1.2.tar.gz
    (http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxfaq.html).

    Now this site seems to be completely down.

    Does anyone know if port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks is still available from
    some other place?

    Thanks in advance.
    Dmitri

  2. Re: Is public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks available anywhere?

    Dimitri,

    "Dmitri Krivchitch" wrote in message
    news:45ff9d8b977e4b1cbc518b2a452379cd.48926@mygate .mailgate.org...
    > Hi, all.
    >
    > I know that some time ago a public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks
    > was available via anonymous ftp from ftp.netcom.com as
    > /pub/da/dab/ppp-2.1.2.tar.gz
    > (http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxfaq.html).
    >
    > Now this site seems to be completely down.
    >
    > Does anyone know if port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks is still available from
    > some other place?

    In my Tornado 2.0.2 installation, where I installed the unsupported
    source, there is
    a directory in %WIND_BASE%/target/src/unsupported/ppp-2.1.2, though the
    readme starts off with this information:

    This is the README file for ppp-2.1.1.

    See SETUP and README.* for installation instructions.

    What is new in ppp-2.1.1:

    > Thanks in advance.
    > Dmitri
    >

    > --

  3. Re: Is public domain port of ppp-2.1.2 to VxWorks available anywhere?

    Never mind,

    This code doesn't appear to be ported.........

    news:44Pab.108676$mp.54592@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.n et...