Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK - PPP

This is a discussion on Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK - PPP ; "George Johnson" wrote in message news:vmgnaj12j3661f@corp.supernews.com... > LINK IS A SCAM... webpage message below... > > > > YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RECRUITED AS SOUNDSEX'S FAN! > > By visiting this page, you have just recruited 1 fan for soundsex, ...

  1. Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK

    "George Johnson" wrote in message

    > LINK IS A SCAM... webpage message below...
    >

    > YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RECRUITED AS SOUNDSEX'S FAN!
    >
    > By visiting this page, you have just recruited 1 fan for soundsex,
    > increasing their chance of winning the prizes! soundsex now has 1285 fans
    > and is getting stronger every day, it is upto you to beat them.
    > Good Luck!

    I just can't believe you clicked on the link!!!

    Paul.

  2. Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK

    "Paul Evans" wrote in message

    | "George Johnson" wrote in message
    |
    | > LINK IS A SCAM... webpage message below...
    | >

    | > YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RECRUITED AS SOUNDSEX'S FAN!
    | >
    | > By visiting this page, you have just recruited 1 fan for soundsex,
    | > increasing their chance of winning the prizes! soundsex now has 1285
    fans
    | > and is getting stronger every day, it is upto you to beat them.
    | > Good Luck!
    | >

    | I just can't believe you clicked on the link!!!
    |
    | Paul.

    Who is David Beckham?

    Occasionally I click on the odd links just to see where they end up.

  3. Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:47:25 -0400, George Johnson wrote:

    > "Paul Evans" wrote in message
    >|
    >| "George Johnson" wrote in message
    >|
    >| > LINK IS A SCAM... webpage message below...
    >| >

    >| > YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RECRUITED AS SOUNDSEX'S FAN!
    >| >
    >| > By visiting this page, you have just recruited 1 fan for soundsex,
    >| > increasing their chance of winning the prizes! soundsex now has 1285
    > fans
    >| > and is getting stronger every day, it is upto you to beat them.
    >| > Good Luck!
    >| >

    >| I just can't believe you clicked on the link!!!
    >|
    >| Paul.
    >
    > Who is David Beckham?
    >
    > Occasionally I click on the odd links just to see where they end up.

    spam bait

    Alan C

    --

    take control of your mailbox ----- elrav1 ----- http://tinyurl.com/l55a
    spammers hate this program because they can't beat it

  4. Re: David Beckam SCAM LINK

    > Who is David Beckham?

    He's an over-rated primadonna footballer who Man Utd managed to offload this
    summer. He himself wasn't really that bad, but his wife was just extra baggage
    and hot air (she's an ex-Spice Girl, and we've all probably heard their crap at
    least once!).

    Paul.

+ Reply to Thread