error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000 - PPP

This is a discussion on error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000 - PPP ; error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000 any one know the fix?...

  1. error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000

    error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000

    any one know the fix?

  2. Re: error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000

    mp wrote:
    > error E0071 with PPPoE shasta client and Windwos 2000
    >
    > any one know the fix?

    Try this PPPoE client: RASPPPoE.

    It works silently and quickly for me in Windows 2000. Windows XP has the
    same look in it, so the sourcecode/DLL/driver must be taken from
    somewhere ion MSDN..

    Anyway, use GOOGLE search "RASPPPoE" and you'll find it.

    It dials automatically if "line is dropped" and keeps link up. I get the
    same Up/Download speed in Windows 2000 as with Linux boxes, so this is
    good stuff!

    Just after installation add Scheluded Task to start:

    RasPhone -d "my ISP or what ever you have named your PPPoE connection"

    That's it, and you can forget it.

+ Reply to Thread