RADIUS accounting and block accounts ... - PPP

This is a discussion on RADIUS accounting and block accounts ... - PPP ; Hi, I would like to be able to automatically disable accounts and disconnect them if they've used up more than allocated hours. So say they have a 20 hour block acount, when it gets up to 20 hours. I would ...

  1. RADIUS accounting and block accounts ...

    Hi,

    I would like to be able to automatically disable accounts and disconnect
    them if they've used up
    more than allocated hours. So say they have a 20 hour block acount, when it
    gets up to 20 hours.
    I would like to d/c them and disable logins untill the next month. Is this
    possible at all?
    Or is it going to require a few perl scripts ?

    Francois

  2. Re: RADIUS accounting and block accounts ...

    Hi
    it is related to your RADIUS software ( Session Time_Out ) and your Radius
    Client ( like PORTSLAVE ) should support Session Time Out attribiute.

    Kind Regards
    SAber Khamooshi

    "Francois Peron" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to be able to automatically disable accounts and disconnect
    > them if they've used up
    > more than allocated hours. So say they have a 20 hour block acount, when

    it
    > gets up to 20 hours.
    > I would like to d/c them and disable logins untill the next month. Is

    this
    > possible at all?
    > Or is it going to require a few perl scripts ?
    >
    > Francois

+ Reply to Thread