PPP tracing - PPP

This is a discussion on PPP tracing - PPP ; I'm looking for a) a tcpdump standard output for PPP, on b) non-network interfaces (232 & even USB), for, c) um windows (say XP). Patrick's, Serialview, other ? many thanks tom mchugh...

  1. PPP tracing

    I'm looking for
    a) a tcpdump standard output for PPP, on
    b) non-network interfaces (232 & even USB), for,
    c) um windows (say XP).
    Patrick's, Serialview, other ?
    many thanks
    tom mchugh

  2. Re: PPP tracing

    In article , tom wrote:
    >I'm looking for
    >a) a tcpdump standard output for PPP, on
    >b) non-network interfaces (232 & even USB), for,
    >c) um windows (say XP).
    >Patrick's, Serialview, other ?
    >many thanks
    > tom mchugh

    We do have a version of PacketView Pro for Windows (2K and XP) that supports
    collecting raw PPP packets via any async serial connection on the system
    (including RS-232 via USB). It doesn't output in "a tcpdump standard output",
    but it does a very nice job at taking apart the packets. Contact
    sales@klos.com if you'd like more information about this version of PacketView
    Pro.

    Patrick Klos Email: patrick@klos.com
    ===== Why do I keep getting "one time mailings" over and over again?!? =====