Can we transmit FLV(flash live video) data on RTP(real-time trasportprotocol) protocol - PPP

This is a discussion on Can we transmit FLV(flash live video) data on RTP(real-time trasportprotocol) protocol - PPP ; I want to trasmit data using RTP protocol, now i have a question that is RTP support FLV contant. means can we trasmit FLV file data on a RTP protocol. i have read so many places that RTP protocol is ...

  1. Can we transmit FLV(flash live video) data on RTP(real-time trasportprotocol) protocol

    I want to trasmit data using RTP protocol, now i have a question that
    is RTP support FLV contant. means can we trasmit FLV file data on a
    RTP protocol.

    i have read so many places that RTP protocol is support H.264
    starndard ..
    but i have not any idea that is RTP protocol support FLV file format
    or not

    If any idea then help me...

  2. Re: Can we transmit FLV(flash live video) data on RTP(real-time trasport protocol) protocol

    kalpesh writes:

    > I want to trasmit data using RTP protocol, now i have a question that
    > is RTP support FLV contant. means can we trasmit FLV file data on a
    > RTP protocol.
    >
    > i have read so many places that RTP protocol is support H.264
    > starndard ..
    > but i have not any idea that is RTP protocol support FLV file format
    > or not

    I think you're posting to the wrong newsgroup. None of the protocols
    you're talking about have much to do with the Point-to-Point Protocol
    described in RFC 1661.

    --
    James Carlson, Solaris Networking
    Sun Microsystems / 35 Network Drive 71.232W Vox +1 781 442 2084