Hi All
Its over a 2 weeks i figthing with connecting my system to private APN in
GSM network (gprs connection). It seems that problem lays in how pppd
works...

In if one would like connect to public APN just to use internet send proper
AT command, tries to connect, there is an PAP autentification and then
system obtaion DNS and IP throug IPCP... When calling private APN i've got
IPCP timeout probably becouse system offers only IP.. (maybe I'm wrong)

In win32 everything works smoothly without any error. Could you advice??
please...

Data:
ubuntu kernel 2.6.17
modem: siemens ES75(mc75) on COM1 (ttyS0)