Debian stop powerPC port ? - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Debian stop powerPC port ? - Powerpc ; Hello I heard that Debian will stop de PowerPc Port ? (This information is not confirmed). Is there any other informations about that ? Thank's -- David Remacle Membre de Macinside,...

  1. Debian stop powerPC port ?

    --
    David Remacle
    Membre de Macinside,

  2. Re: Debian stop powerPC port ?

    David Remacle (Clampin) writes:
    >Hello
    >
    >I heard that Debian will stop de PowerPc Port ? (This information is
    >not confirmed).

    Looking at the popularity of the port , it
    seems unlikely.

    - anton

  3. Re: Debian stop powerPC port ?

    They still support the 68k processor (like pre-mid-90's Macs, Ataris,
    Amigas, etc.). I doubt they would drop support for the even more
    powerful and prevalent PowerPC, unless they plan to drop all of their
    other "legacy" ports.

    David Remacle (Clampin) wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I heard that Debian will stop de PowerPc Port ? (This information is not
    > confirmed).
    >
    > Is there any other informations about that ?
    >
    > Thank's

  4. Re: Debian stop powerPC port ?

+ Reply to Thread