phpsysinfo in ppc - Powerpc

This is a discussion on phpsysinfo in ppc - Powerpc ; hi, someone has try to install phpsysinfo on powerpc ? is there a version for ppc ? I have messages: File Line Command Message common_functions.php 372 file_exists(/proc/loadavg) the file does not exist on your machine .... .... thanks sacarde...

  1. phpsysinfo in ppc

    hi,
    someone has try to install phpsysinfo on powerpc ?
    is there a version for ppc ?

    I have messages:

    File Line Command Message
    common_functions.php 372 file_exists(/proc/loadavg) the file does
    not exist on your machine

    thanks

    sacarde

  2. Re: phpsysinfo in ppc

    On 2007-09-25, sacarde@gmail.com wrote:
    > someone has try to install phpsysinfo on powerpc ?
    > is there a version for ppc ?
    >
    > I have messages:
    >
    > File Line Command Message
    > common_functions.php 372 file_exists(/proc/loadavg) the file does
    > not exist on your machine

    This is almost certainly not a PPC issue. What kernel are you using,
    and do you have the /proc filesystem mounted? Do

    uname -a
    mount

    to help answer those questions. If you have /proc mounted, do

    ls -l /proc/

    to see what files are there. (Mentioning what distro and version you're
    running can't hurt, either.)

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)