Accessing Mac files - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Accessing Mac files - Powerpc ; Hi. Is it possible to gain write access to the files on the Mac disk from Linux? I can read them, but I can't edit them. M[any]TIA, Matt...

  1. Accessing Mac files

    Hi. Is it possible to gain write access to the files on the Mac disk
    from Linux? I can read them, but I can't edit them.

    M[any]TIA, Matt

  2. Re: Accessing Mac files

    gerbilio wrote:
    > Hi. Is it possible to gain write access to the files on the Mac disk
    > from Linux? I can read them, but I can't edit them.
    >
    > M[any]TIA, Matt

    Right click on the drive icon on desktop, select 'actions', click
    read/write permissions. select the choice you desire.

+ Reply to Thread