how to remaster the livce by wsitch over to 20th kernel - Powerpc

This is a discussion on how to remaster the livce by wsitch over to 20th kernel - Powerpc ; plz give me solution for to change the kernel 20th version of linux. Brief explanation & command need to me.....

  1. how to remaster the livce by wsitch over to 20th kernel

    plz give me solution for to change the kernel 20th version of linux.

    Brief explanation & command need to me..

  2. Re: how to remaster the livce by wsitch over to 20th kernel

    On 27 May 2007 00:43:07 -0700,
    lalijai@gmail.com , in
    <1180251787.255880.276010@d30g2000prg.googlegroups. com> wrote:
    >+ plz give me solution for to change the kernel 20th version of linux.
    >+
    >+ Brief explanation & command need to me..

    Ummm...you could rephrase your question? my language parser seems to
    have broken, and can not properly parse the question into something I
    can understand.

    Tho I suppose you could be asking "how do install the v2.6.20 kernel".

    In which case, become root and do this:

    apt-get install linux-image-2.6.20-1-powerpc

    Presuming you're using Debian or similar...

    isn't looking good, either.