Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India - Powerpc ; Hello, We are looking for experiernced Linux PowerPC experts to work iIndia. Must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south India), please clearly ...

  1. Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India

    Hello,

    We are looking for experiernced Linux PowerPC experts to work iIndia.
    Must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and
    must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south
    India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Thanks,
    Sai,
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India

    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We are looking for experiernced Linux PowerPC experts to work iIndia.
    > Must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and
    > must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south
    > India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    > experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    > epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sai,
    > tsailaja2002@yahoo.com

    I guess $125,000 per year would be out of their budget. But, for me, it
    is a huge cut. And, India smells like a urinal, men piss against
    buildings everywhere!

    Clean it up, folks.

  3. Re: Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India

    On Jun 14, 8:24 pm, Oldtech wrote:
    > tsailaja2...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Hello,

    > > We are looking for experiernced Linux PowerPC experts to work iIndia.
    > > Must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and
    > > must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south
    > > India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    > > experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    > > epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    > > Thanks,
    > > Sai,
    > > tsailaja2...@yahoo.com

    > I guess $125,000 per year would be out of their budget. But, for me, it
    > is a huge cut. And, India smells like a urinal, men piss against
    > buildings everywhere!
    >
    > Clean it up, folks.

    cost of living still a tenth or less in India what it is in america ?
    somebody told me 10 years ago that $10,000 sets you for life there.

    I guess they didn't listen to M. Gandhi as much as they might have
    ("poverty is no excuse for being unclean") or they just have
    issues.

    *I* heard its a slave market, not just in terms of money. I don't care
    about money much, I lived on $10,000 / yr most of my life in the us.
    but I care a lot about freedom especially software freedom both
    for programmers and users, and far too many americans I see
    taken advantage of already. But it has a lot to do with what you
    are used to. I had a lot of grunt jobs growing up, both physical
    and intellectual. people think that computer jobs are cushy well
    they are not, they can be some of the toughest jobs around.

+ Reply to Thread