Ubuntu Not supported on Apple G3, G4 and G5 - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Ubuntu Not supported on Apple G3, G4 and G5 - Powerpc ; Hi everybody, I just read on a Forum that Ubuntu is thinking not to support Ubuntu on Apple G3, G4 and G5 Powerpc processors...does anyone know if this is true? Thanks in avance!.. Ed....

  1. Ubuntu Not supported on Apple G3, G4 and G5

    Hi everybody, I just read on a Forum that Ubuntu is thinking not to
    support Ubuntu on Apple G3, G4 and G5 Powerpc processors...does anyone
    know if this is true?

    Thanks in avance!..

    Ed.

  2. Re: Ubuntu Not supported on Apple G3, G4 and G5

    On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:32:12 -0700, Ed wrote:

    > Hi everybody, I just read on a Forum that Ubuntu is thinking not to
    > support Ubuntu on Apple G3, G4 and G5 Powerpc processors...does anyone
    > know if this is true?

    Good evening, Ed.

    I read the same thing earlier this afternoon, and now I can't find where I
    read it... but the summary version was that they aren't going to
    "officially" support it any longer (whatever that means).

  3. Re: Ubuntu Not supported on Apple G3, G4 and G5

    On 4月26日, 上午6时19分, Eric wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:32:12 -0700, Ed wrote:
    > > Hi everybody, I just read on a Forum that Ubuntu is thinking not to
    > > support Ubuntu on Apple G3, G4 and G5 Powerpc processors...does anyone
    > > know if this is true?

    > Good evening, Ed.
    >
    > I read the same thing earlier this afternoon, and now I can't find where I
    > read it... but the summary version was that they aren't going to
    > "officially" support it any longer (whatever that means).

    ubuntu powerpc port now being supportted by Ubuntu Community.

+ Reply to Thread