Looking for a french distrib fot a PPc OS - Powerpc

This is a discussion on Looking for a french distrib fot a PPc OS - Powerpc ; Hello, je cherche une distribution tranquille installer sur un Lombard PWB. Merci Hy, I'm looking for a french distrib, working on a G3 Lombard, thx. cordialement [greatest], Chris...

  1. Looking for a french distrib fot a PPc OS

    Hello, je cherche une distribution tranquille installer sur un Lombard
    PWB.

    Merci

    Hy, I'm looking for a french distrib, working on a G3 Lombard, thx.

    cordialement [greatest],

    Chris

  2. Re: Looking for a french distrib fot a PPc OS

    Flyertwin wrote:
    > Hello, je cherche une distribution tranquille installer sur un Lombard
    > PWB.

    http://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distrib...op-powerpc.iso
    (http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/downloadmirrors)

+ Reply to Thread